my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dusty!

I hate dust and dust seems to be taking over my house. The question what can I do about it? I have two dogs, so the tumbleweed-like balls of dog hair floating across the living room are here to stay. But the DUST...it just never goes away. I have invested in air cleaners, vacuums and assorted swiffer-type contraptions to control the dust and nothing is working.



I have a new plan...



Time Out for Some Time Off



If I can't keep the dust out of my house then maybe it is time for me to get rid of some of the things the dust settles on.

I would love to grab a big box, take the day off and just start chucking things into it, starting with

1) my cds, I haven't listened to one of these since I signed up with Sirius. Most are old and dusty, anyone need a Spice Girls cd to finish off their collection?

2) my closet, I'm pretty good about this. I go through my wardrobe every few months. The problem right now is the pile from the last purge is still sitting in my house.

3) my books, I have LOTS of books, I love books, this will be a tough one. I need to be cold and calculating on this one.

4) my photos, I'm not sure if I need to get rid of these just find a better way to organize them.

Another ending or a new beginning

It is/was time to end things with Chris. He is a very sweet guy and has always been good to me. However, I want certain things out of life and I don't think he is the one that can give that to me. We are so very different, values, lifestyles, goals, etc. that I just don't see how it could work. There has been no official breakup, there was no official relationship. I will talk to him soon but for now I need a little time alone.


No comments: