my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Penis has No Filter

Wise words from a very nice man...I have nothing more to say on the subject.

I'm starting to notice people treating me differently now that I'm single. People that I've never spoke with before are now going out of their way to talk to me. I'm not really sure why but I'm not complaining either.

Yesterday was a weird day...my mood was ALL OVER THE PLACE.

It started out well enough, a short drive to Grant Park for a run with friends. Neither Paulie or I where up for the 6+ mile trail BWANA laid out for us, so we did a shorter & slower 5 mile trek to Little 5 Points and back. We watch the final part of the Tour de France, commented on skinny, little biker guys, ate some yummy bagels and drank a few beers.

I had to make a quick pit stop back at the house so as to avoid a wardrobe malfunction on the Black Sheep trail that afternoon. Upon my arrival I saw the sight I was hoping to avoid. I busied myself by handing out t-shirts and had another beer.

Unfortunately, my buzz started to wear off just as the trail started going south. I had to go through a long, dark tunnel, nearly had a panic attack and exited the tunnel sobbing like a little girl. Circle wasn't much better, people thought I was pissy because of trail but that was not the case. Thanks DC for literally giving me a shoulder to cry on. Thankfully, the on-after was drama free...I need to keep reminding myself I am surrounded by some really wonderful friends!!

No comments: