my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Friday, January 2, 2009

So how did you do?

I've been wide awake since 3:30 am. It sucks but when I drink for extended periods of time it really fucks up my sleep patterns. I have the day off today, so it wouldn't be so bad but I need to run 16 miles at some point today and I was hoping to be well rested for it.

While bored and awake I started browsing past post and found my resolution list for 2008

1) Don't take things so personally, if someone is acting like an ass it isn't my fault, they are just an ass
2) Lose 13 pounds
3) Find a new job that I enjoy
4) Run at least 2 half marathons this year
5) Keep up with the house cleaning
6) Pay off my last credit card
7) Finish one project around the house


So I did I do? Well

1) this one is hard to measure but I think over all my attitude is greatly improved from last year
2) Done and then some
3) Got the new job
4) Ran 3 half marathons and a 12 miler, plus set several PRs
5) ehh, who's to say, I think Roomba will help
6) fail! Extensive vet bills and several fitness related purchase prevented me from pay this off, I did pay it down and didn't accumulate any new debt.
7) Yes, I got the front fence rebuilt

So I would say I'm at least 5 for 7, not too bad.

How did you do?

No comments: