my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quick UpDate

Sorry I haven't been posting much, been pretty busy the last few weeks.

I know (and I'm very thankful) everyone is wondering how Ruben is doing. Currently, he is still eating and feeling okay. He sleeps a lot but when he is awake or when others are around he is active and engaged. He's working mom...I'm cooking chicken, steak, eggs, etc. for his meals...he's given up dog food for good I think. He's still losing weight and having some other 'GI' issues...if you know what I mean. It has been five weeks since his ultrasound and diagnosis. Funny bit is none of the hair that they shaved for the ultrasound has grown back.

I was away for the weekend, I was so concerned leaving him but he was in GREAT hands. Nancy (EZ Cheeks) spent a ton of extra time at the house and even planned a welcome home party for me on Sunday!! (more to come on that topic)

I'm working at home this week and most likely next also. A pipe leaked, then broke at the office and damaged two floors of the building. I went in today to pick up some files and my office is trashed. It doesn't look like anything other than the carpet and walls were damaged, I think my computer is okay (it was on a cart off the floor) but I can't access it at this time.

I'm working on the summary of my great weekend, sharing a cabin and mountain biking with Brad and other friends in Tsali, NC. I have a lot to share.

I'll work on that tomorrow!!!

Thanks everyone for checking it, more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still very amused that there was a party in your backyard when you got home.

Thanks again for your brilliant company at lunch today. It was great to see you. By the way Sam was giving you those daft looks I think he thought so too.

Anonymous said...

still waiting for that weekend update, but since I was there, I guess I sort of know all about it.