my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Okay, I'm back. I don't know who that was that posted yesterday but hopefully she won't be back for awhile.

Well today is the last day of the first month of 2007. So lets review how 2007 is starting out:

1) I've lost over 6 pounds this month. I feel like that is a great start. I hate to say I don't feel or think I look any different. More to come.
2) I managed to run 85 miles since Jan 3rd, not including hashing.
3) I met with a trainer and he has helped me set up a plan for next month. I'll be doing a little less running and a lot more strength training.
4) I've lost my boyfriend of over 2 years (not sure yet if that is a + or -)
5) I've taken on the responsibility of another dog.

So what should I do for next month:

1) lose another 4 pounds
2) run 50 miles (I stole that one from ITP)
3) strength train 2-3 time a week
4) Get back to one dog and keep it that way
5) Have a date (I'm not sure about that one yet?)

I also have a trip planned for the middle of next month. My sister is expecting her second child and I will go up to say hello. I don't really like going to Indiana and quite honestly if it wasn't for my niece I don't know if my sister and I would ever speak. We've had an awakard relationship for years, there is a lot of baggage that is in our past. I would like to forgive and forget, sometimes I just can't, but she is the only family I have.

Well I'm going to grab some lunch and head into work (yes, I'm working from home this morning).

No comments: