my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Home 'Sick'

Well I'm not feeling my best, if I had to go to work there really isn't a reason I shouldn't but I just don't feel like it. I'm certainly coming down with something. I went to bed last night at 9 and couldn't drag myself out of bed before 8 this morning. I did get up to let the dogs out at 5 and when I almost feel on the ice on my deck I knew I wasn't going into work early today. I had already made arragnements to work from home today in case of the bad weather.

I may go take a nap I need to be ready for the hockey game tonight. I've been wanting to go for months, the ex never wanted to go with me and now I have a chance, thanks to a birthday present from a friend, so I better be there!

So there will be no work out for me today and I'll probably have at least 1 too many beers at Gorin's tonight before the game, so be it!

No comments: