my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Making my list and checking it twice

Nope it isn't Christmas, I'm getting ready for my trip to Indiana and right now I have no less than 3 lists I'm working on for the trip.

I'm a list person, I have post-it notes all over my desk at work, not so much at home, but I usually carry around a notebook to keep my thoughts in while I'm out and about.

Ruben is going to Indiana with me this time so I have a list of everything I need to for him, I have a list of stuff that is going with Bingo to her new home and of course a list of stuff I need to do before I leave. I won't make a list of stuff I need to take, since I'm driving I can take just about everything with me.

Major Update:

As of 4:30 pm I now have my car, 9 days and $2700 later I am on the road again. I was starting to get nervous that I was going to have to delay my trip, now if the weather cooperates all will be well.

I got to work from home today. My boss is really cool about stuff like this and she trust that I will do my job. I have mixed feelings, while it is nice to just get up, grab some coffee and log on, I sometimes feel I'm missing something. Plus it throws my schedule off and I eat too much while I'm sitting at home. However, I was able to get a 5 mile run/walk in around noon right before the rain moved in. That saved me a trip back to the office to work out.

Sometimes I feel a little obsesive about working out, I do it 5 days a week after work and then usually do something at least one day on the weekend, usually both. I'm afraid if I stop I won't start again.

No comments: