my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Monday, March 19, 2007

Mid-March Madness

I'm done with Basketball for a few more months. My beloved Boilermakers lost to Florida yesterday. I had high hopes early on...Purdue seemed to be in control for most of the first half. I managed to contain my urge to call my friend, who is a BIG Gators fan, and begin my trash talk. Thanks goodness. They fell apart in the the second half and I think they lost by 10 when it was all over.

Mid-March Goals

I meant to post my progress of March goals on the 15th.

So here it is...

1) lose another 4 pounds - it fluctuates so much I can't tell you where I'm at on this one.
2) run 75 miles - I'm a little ahead here @ 45 miles for the month
3) strength train 10 days - I've been 7 times so far
4) finish my book - I haven't turned a page :(
5) complete one on-line course for work :(
6) finish my taxes - yes, okay technically I didn't finish them until today but they are done and ready for the post.

Irish Eyes

Saturday was our annual St. Paddy's Day Hash...what a cluster f**k that turned into. In the end everything worked out but I just don't deal with that much disorganization very well.

It was a good hash and a beautiful day to be out. I did become a little nippy once the sun started to set. I packed up and headed home for some corn beef and cabbage at home, alone.

One Tired Pup

I also meant to post this last week but never got around to it:

Ruben after a day of 'hashing' at the Black Sheep Founders Day:

One Tired Pup

Okay so Ruben didn't really hash, he was a bimbo. I wasn't up to the task of carrying him for 4 miles that day. He spent the day baby sitting MC's new pup Licorice and the hasher known as Choice of a New Penetration.

He fell asleep at the feet of Burning Bush and ButtPipe, it was the most shady spot in the entire clear-cut parking lot.

No comments: