my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Red wine, coffee and Luna Bars

My diet of choice so far this week. It wasn't intentional, it just happened. Too much running around, a lack of an appetite and a desperate need to go shopping has led me to this situation. It seems to be working. I've lost about 4 pounds in the last week. Of course I've ran 37 miles in the last week also. This is my way of dealing with my personal problems. Oh, let's not forget drunk, dialed phone rants at 2 am. Yes, I'm really evolving.

1 comment:

cheesedixie said...

Bah! Don't be so hard on yourself. It's probably better to drunk dial than drunk shop. I've known people to buy vehicles lately while drunk shopping, no joke.

That being said...you may want to disregard that if you're actually drunk shopping for *food.+ :-) Get some food in thee, lady!!