my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Pricess and the Pea

Now on more than one occasion I've been called a Queen, Drama Queen that is and Harold has taken to calling me the Cazrina but I've never considered myself much of a princess, despite my desire to wear tiars.
That was until yesterday.

I'm sure you all remember the tale of The Princess and the Pea, to prove her Princess-ness a young girl at to sleep a top 40 mattress with a pea placed underneath. When questioned the next morning on her nights sleep she stated she slept poorly and was black and blue all over from somethine hard under the bed. This proved she was a princess, nobody but a princess could be so delicate. They lived happily ever after.


Now for my tomboy version for the 21st century.

Last night while finishing up mile 3 of a 9+ mile run, it started to feel like my entire sock had slouched down into my shoe, it was very uncomfortable to say the least. I finally had to stop running to readjust. I took off my shoe and found everything right were it was suppose to be?? Upon closer inspection I noticed a little bit of embrodery on the bottom of the sock (FYI these where new socks) used as the logo. That seriously couldn't be what was causing all that pain? I guess I need MORE new socks.

On a positive note, I ran 9.3 miles (15K) in 1 hour 28 minutes. My last 10K I ran in 1 hour 3 minutes, I feel ready for next Saturday at Peachtree City.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the tiara, girl! You really ARE a princess (and, yes, I mean that well... of course I do...uh huh) ;)

Rooting for you on your race next week! From the comfort of my own couch, of course, but still! :)