my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Trip Back in Time - Part 2

I got a text message from an old flame last night...interesting timing.

More to come on this recent event.

Bike Maintenance Night

Since I've started actually riding my bike I figured it was time for a little tune up. I had been having some problems with changing gears. As luck would have it last night was bike maintenance night at Kat and Mango's house. It was just a casual get together with lots of bikes, burgers and beers.

While some people there are hasher, others were Wheelhopper (close cousins) and others just like to ride bike. Come to find out one of the guys there is the husband of my co-worker. Small world.

Nothing exciting happened, I had a few beers and got my bike fixed. YEAH!!

I don't know if I'll get a chance to ride this weekend. I want to do a long run (9ish miles) this week. If it rains tonight I will have to do it on Saturday before the hash. I also have another tasks to accomplish on Saturday morning. More to come on that if I actually go through with it and I am able to work out some logistical issues.

I see big changes for 2008!

No comments: