my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone had a good and safe time on Monday night. It was pretty uneventful over here at Martha's House. I met up with my friend Nancy early in the evening for a few beers at The FlatIron, then met up with Scott for a few more before he was off to his concert and I was off to a party at Beans house.

I stuck around Bean's until the Karaoke and Old Man Soup in the hot tub got to be too much, I took one last spin around the village and went home. I was comfortably asleep on the couch by 2 AM. It was nice waking up Tuesday with no hangover.

So I guess it is time to list my 'resolutions', though that is not what I'm calling them.

1) Don't take things so personally, if someone is acting like an ass it isn't my fault, they are just an ass
2) Lose 13 pounds (I had to up this after all the 'holiday cheer' I inhaled the last few weeks)
3) Find a new job that I enjoy
4) Run at least 2 half marathons this year
5) Keep up with the house cleaning
6) Pay off my last credit card
7) Finish one project around the house

Okay some of those aren't too specific, others hard to measure but hey what do you expect. I'll keep you posted on my progress, maybe I should add 'blog more often' to that list.

No comments: