my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Friday, January 4, 2008

Off to a good start

So I did make it to the gym last night, I spent an hour on the elipical machine. As of this morning I was down 1.5 pounds. I think some of this 'excess holiday' weight will come of pretty quick, as always it will be those last 5 pounds that get me.

By the time I went to the gym and the store it was well after 7 when I got home. I sort of like it that way, less time at the house, less time alone, less time sitting on the couch eating. The only bad thing is the boys are there for 11 hours, with no break. Maybe I should start to consider a doggie door in the near future.

A pretty low key weekend is in the works. I'm going to head over to my friend Stacy's for a little wine this evening and most likely meet up with the boy afterwards. Saturday is a hashing day and a party in Cabbage Town that night. I'm thinking about skipping hashing on Sunday, maybe take the bike out for a spin, maybe see if the boy will let me cook for him. I need a little more time away from the hash, it is really hard to cut back on your drinking when you hang around drunks all the time.

No comments: