my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I lost a dealership...

So today I was scheduled to take the car in to the Ford dealership for some much needed repairs. Yesterday afternoon I went on line and set up an appointment to meet with a 'service advisor'. I got up early today, packed my biking clothes (I was planning on droping the car off and biking the 3 miles to the office) and drove up to Scott Blvd to do what needed to be done. When I got there the entire dealership was gone!!! No cars, no people, nothing...at first I was stunned, I drove by twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things...now I'm a little pissy. I took time off, drove out of my way and then got stuck in unnecessary traffic because someone was too lazy to up date a web site?? It isn't like they just changed the hours of operation ... the place is GONE.

I tried calling and I've sent emails to both the dealership and Ford, I don't expect to get a response. So now I need to find a new mechanic. If you know of a good one in the Emory area or the East Atlanta area or anywhere in between please pass along the information to me. Thanks.

No comments: