my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Friday, July 11, 2008

Boot Camp Update

So not only did I finish my 1st round of boot camp, I didn't miss a day in 4 weeks. I signed up for a second and a third month.

I won't be able to complete this month because of the trip but I will make up the two weeks I will miss in August.

I have to admit, the results are better than I had hope and I've surprised myself with what I've been able to do.

In the past 10 weeks I've lost about 10 pounds (7% of my body weight), more important, I've lost about 15% body fat, I swear I saw a bicep muscle the other day. I've noticed a big difference in my abs, one part of my body I've never been happy with, and I'm a lot stronger in my core than I was 10 weeks ago.

I'm going to miss boot camp while I'm gone. I intend to keep up with my workouts but I will never push myself as hard as I get pushed there. It is some of the best money I've ever spent.

At the end of the first month I went from being able to do 20 push up to almost 50!

No comments: