my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Crazys are Back

I drank too much last night and didn't get enough sleep...it doesn't help my current mood. If I had anything else to do today I would probably leave work right now but then I would just be sitting at home driving myself crazy.

I don't have a good feeling about things right now...there has been almost no communication in the last couple of days. I know we said we would touch base on Friday and maybe talk some more but I'm not even getting responses to simple, friendly emails.

Speaking of Crazy...how nuts to you have to be to drive around in a car full of trash???

If you ever thought your car was a mess...

Taken yesterday in the parking garage at work. Yes the trash does go all the way up to the windows!

No comments: