my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Time Off

Now that I know my job is secure for at least a few more months I'm ready for some time off.

I've been hesitant to use my vacation time in the off chance I might have to live off of it for a few weeks in between jobs. I don't have anywhere to go or anyone to go with but I guess just some down time would be good for me. I feel like I am on the go all the time. That is because I hate to be home alone most of the time. I am pretty burnt out, I would love a little time away, relaxing on a beach or something but see above.

I left work early yesterday and I'm at home today doing a minimal amount of work. I'm not feeling really well, my stomach has been bothering me for days (again see above) and I'm just tired. It is all stress related.

I might head out for a walk/jog in a bit, before it gets too hot. I have my first kickball game tonight, I'm hoping it will be a good way to meet some new people.


What I did yesterday after leaving work...

New Chairs

I went shopping and bought myself some pretty, blue chairs for the back yard. I had been eyeing the chairs at Target for awhile. They were $24.99, I saw them on sale one day for about $18 but left the store without buying them (I forgot), I went back a few days later and they were back up to the regular price. I stooped in yesterday to buy a lounger, I don't know why, too damn hot to be outside...I didn't get the lounger but the chairs where marked down to $12.48...so instead of just getting two, I bought 4...they will be a nice addition once the weather cools down enough to enjoy the back yard again.

No comments: