my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

D & M Drama - Lake Hartwell Edition

I'm not going to go into details on this...but hopefully Lake Hartwell was the Farewell Tour for Drama 2007. Miscommunication and stupid ideas have always provided a back drop for this relationship...so at least there were no surprises the way it ended.

In spite of a couple of hours of that...I had a great time. There was plenty of beer, food, sun, fun and great company. I even got mugged!!

I got Mugged!

Lessons learned this weekend!

1) 3 people can fit in my tent
2) girls of German/Irish decent should be more careful when wearing a two-piece swimsuit for the first time since they were 6!! (my tummy is still burnt).
3) never leave camp (I already knew that one)
4) don't eat a lot of melon before downing an oil can of Fosters Beer

No comments: