my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Seriously, Donkey Punch

I read that Sweetwater has a new beer that they are going to call Donkey Punch. I know what a Donkey Punch is from my days working in HIV/AIDS prevention. One night I took a visiting CBO Director from Boston out for dinner. He was stuck at a hotel in Tucker and I just felt bad for him, it was not official business. We went to Agave (I haven't been there in ages) and they we headed to Mary's for a drink. Little did I know it was trivia night, specifically Sexual Trivia, and one question was 'What is a Donkey Punch?', I didn't know but soon found out...and people think I have a little kink in my background.

Speaking of Trivia, last night I headed back to Charlie G's for weekly trivia. It was a new crowd last night but quite interesting. Barb and Dean where there and to my surprise boy #1 and boy#3 showed up! I got to sit between the two of them, trying hard to suppress the giggles bubbling up inside me. It was a little exciting. When the bill came they both offered to pick up my tab, boy #3 won. Boy#1 later invited me out for a drink. I doubt anything will happen with either but it sure was faltering and I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Most importantly we won first place and $50 in bar cash.

I'll be back next week.

Lake Hartwell

The Black Sheep Lake Hartwell Campout is fast approaching. I'm tentative about going, relations with D are still strained. I can deal with him, it is just the thought of him with someone else that is hard. I got an email from him today that he will be coming to the campout alone? Strange.

I am going to work very hard to enjoy this weekend. Boner will be there and he is such a calming and supportive force for me. He doesn't particularly care for D, more specifically how D has treated me. He's one of the people that knows I can do better. There will also be several girlfriends and at least one boy to pay me some attention.

I need to get cracking and get ready for this trip.

1 comment:

NancyT said...

Hey Martha, we're all in your court about this D-thing. I'm thinking he's wanting you and LA to get pissed at each other and have a girl-on-girl thing. Please don't let him have his way! ;-)