my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Weight Loss Diary

Monday, September 10, 2007

What time is it?

So after a long run and an even longer brunch I finally made it home sometime around 5:30 last night. I made a phone call at 6:04 pm and that was it. I awoke, looked at the clock it said 7:00. Damn, I'm running late for work, oh wait not going to the office today, I have to take Toby to the vet...good I can lay here just a bit longer. That is when it dawned on me just how dark it was outside. Yes, in my drunken haze I mistook 7 pm Sunday for 7 am Monday. I went out hard...I checked my phone, which was right by my head, someone called at 6:24 and I missed it, I didn't hear a sound.

It is now 3:30 am and I am wide awake...this sucks.

God lord, I need to stop drinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to comment all morning but it won't let me. Ugh! :( Hopefully this time's a charm!

The last time it happened to me (waking up in the PM, thinking it was the AM) was after the Pub Crawl (go figure!). As messed up as it makes you, wasn't it nice to know you still had many hours to sleep/sober up before having to actually get on the road? :)